We’ve been waiting for you!
(Brilliant, great work ethic and likes to have fun!)
Please take a look at our open careers at Crux. We are a hard working, creative, quirky, fun loving, and smart team. We are looking for those who share a passion for great work, awesome clients, having fun and who love learning. Give us a shout out if you fit the bill. We are anxiously waiting to hear from you.
Senior Account Manager
Could you be the next Roger Sterling?
Are you a marketing maven who longs for the days when AE’s ruled the world of advertising? Well, we’ve got the opportunity you’ve been waiting for: The chance to play Roger Sterling in real life (or Joan Holloway) in a cutting-edge brand marketing agency gearing up to make its mark.
We’re Crux Creative and we’re looking for an experienced, expert, energetic “suit” who wants to use his or her talents to help us grow. BIGGER!
Here’s what you’ll have to do to get us there:
- Open new accounts for Crux and then maintain these relationships by helping your clients:
– attract NEW customers
– build the loyalty and retention rate of their current customers
– enhance customer experience overall through all communication channels.
- Collaborate with the creative team on strategic, ground-breaking communications for your clients.
- Oversee the accounts you bring in – including developing strategies, researching markets, determining preferred communication channels and presenting new creative.
- Track the progress of your accounts and prepare reports for clients and Crux management.
Why be coy? Obviously, this job isn’t for everyone.
We need someone with a minimum of five years’ experience in relationship sales in a marketing/PR agency or corporate marketing department, who can develop winning strategies for a variety of clients and who has established business contacts that can be leveraged as new business. Plus, the drive, smarts, imagination and self-confidence to take us to the top.
Digital Marketing Internship
The position is filled for this year, but please feel free to send your info and we will keep it on file for any future needs.
Crux Creative is a full service creative and marketing communications agency with a presence in Chicago, Milwaukee, Racine and the Kenosha Area. We work with business-to-consumer and business-to-business clients and are currently seeking to engage a team of interns majoring in marketing, advertising, digital communications, graphic design and video. We will also consider other applicants majoring in English, psychology or/and business who have an interest in a career in marketing.
The duties of the intern team will include:
– researching client-appropriate articles, blogs, websites and other content for social
media posts and blog entries
– creating customer-oriented social media posts for clients in different industries for
Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages
– writing or/and editing blogs for client sites
– working to enhance the SEO of client sites
– preparing research reports for Crux on target markets, competitors and industry trends
– writing press releases for clients for print and digital placement
– designing flyers, direct mail packages and inbound marketing campaigns for clients and more!
You will have an opportunity to learn how to produce groundbreaking creative based on carefully prepared strategies. Interns will be allowed to claim appropriate credit for their assignments and display them in their own professional portfolios. (Think of this as a master’s portfolio class in strategic print and digital marketing!)
If this opportunity is of interest to you please contact us, and ideally, link us to some marketing pieces – that you’d like to present as samples of your experience. (These can include school assignments.)