5 BIG BENEFITS OF A CONTENT-FIRST DESIGN
Your content is what your website is all about; so, why not design your site around it? Writing, developing, photographing, and collecting content prior to design work helps to ensure that design supports your brand and presents the information in a clear, concise, dynamic, and user-friendly way.
Here are 5 Benefits of a Content-First Approach:
- A Content-First Approach avoids rework. Basing a design on well-developed and thought-out content, rather than content based on a design, helps ensure there is a place for everything, and everything is in its place. It avoids major design changes to fit unexpected content as well as content that gets under-utilized buried in a design that doesn’t highlight it.
- A Content-First Approach fosters teamwork. Developers and designers can work in tandem to optimize design according to the content produced. This can reduce turn-around time and let changes be made and tested quickly. It also encourages all teams to create stronger work as they have a clear vision and path forward.
- A Content-First Approach helps SEO. Content and design are both important for search engine optimization. Focusing on content first and allowing design to support it helps with search rankings.
- A Content-First Approach increases conversions. When design and layout are created to support and highlight content, it increases conversions.
- A Content-First Approach results in a high-end, extremely customized look, feel, and function. It makes your webpage pop and moves it from looking like a template to a luxe experience that supports the credibility of you, your business, and your product.
Content-First designs helps everyone—web-designers, content-writers, and the companies they work for—put their best work forward to work synergistically and provide the highest ROI. Contact us today to help create a content-rich digital marketing plan for your website.